Posted on May 31 2016
Heel Oral Remedies for Leg Ulcers
- Main remedy: Cruroheel S
- Hepeel 1 tablet 3 x a day. (possibly with Arsuraneel)
- Cruroheel S 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Hamamelis-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Aesculus compositum to regulate the peripheral circulation, 10-15 drops 3-6 times daily.
- Syzygium compositum for diabetics, regularly 8-10 drops 3-4 times daily,
- Apis-Homaccord for sensitivity to warmth and for oedema.
- Nux Vomica-Homaccord as intermediate remedy for hepatic and intestinal disorders.
- Rhododendroneel S (weather-dependent pains).
- Hamamelis-Salbe-Heel S ointment applied locally in alternation.
- Placenta compositum (principal remedy),
- Kalium bichromicum-Injeel for ulcers depressed below the surrounding surface.
- Arsenicum album-Injeel (forte) S for chronic cases, burning sensation.
- Calcium fluoratum-Injeel for hardened edges.
- Lymphomyosot for removal of dead connective tissue.
- Silicea-Injeel as remedy for affections of the connective tissue.
- Solidago compositum S (stimulation of the renal function).
- Echinacea compositum SN for serious inflammatory and irritative conditions.
- Engystol N as reagent (possibly enlarges the ulcer in the first instance).
as well as
- Nux vomica-Homaccord to promote the detoxicating hepatic function.
- Galium-Heel in extremely chronic cases as intermediate remedy,
- Adeps suillus-Injeel interposed individually.
- Vipera berus-Injeel for sensation of heaviness in the leg, the skin is peeled off in large shreds.
- Placenta compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation)
- Hepar compositum (improvement of the detoxicating hepatic function),
See also phlegmons, thrombophlebitis; stasis, venous, etc.
If you need more help please Contact Us