Posted on October 20 2017
Fibroma of the breast (fibrocystic breast disease)
(Mesenchymal or ectodermal deposition or dedifferantiation phase)
(Main remedy: Galium-Heel)
- Lymphomyosot 8-10 drops in the morning
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops at midday
- Hormeel S 8-10 drops in the afternoon
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops in the evening
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes)
- Aesculus compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation) 8-10 drops 3-6 times daily, additionally or at intervals.
- Silicea-Injeel.as resorptive agent
- Galium-Heel, Hormeel S, Psorinoheel Drops alternating or mixed with Cimicifuga-Homaccord, Ranunculus-Homaccord, Conium-Injeel, Phytolacca-Injeel (forte) S, Calcium carbonicum-Injeel forte or Calcium fluoratum-Injeel.
- Placenta compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation)
as well as possibly
- when there is a suspicion of an incipient neoplasm phase, also Glyoxal compositum (single ampoule, awaiting subsequent effect).
- Para-Benzochinon-Injeel (forte), possibly with Acidum a-ketoglutaricum-Injeel, Acidum succinicum-Injeel, Acidum DL-malicum-Injeel, Acidum citricum-Injeel, Baryum oxalsuccinicum-Injeel, Natrium oxalaceticum-Injeel (forte), etc.
See also neo plasm phases, pre cancerous state, etc.
If you need more help please Contact Us