Heel Remedies for Paresis
- (Neurodermal degeneration phases) Gelsemium-Homaccord 8-10 drops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.(principal remedy)
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Arteria-Heel, Arnica-Heel and Aesculus-Heel 8-10 drops at 12 noon and 8 p.m. possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Aesculus compositum (peripheral circulation).
Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Engystol for fresh paresis after poliomyelitis, once to twice daily s.c., i.m., i.v.
- Coenzyme compositum and Ubichinon compositum alternating i.m., possibly also the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle.
- Cerebrum compositum (cerebral functions) and Placenta compositum (circulation) alternating i.m. or s.c.,
- Medulla oblongata suis-Injeel and Medulla spinalis suis-Injeel as well as Sympathicus suis-Injeel i.m.
- and the progressive auto-sanguis therapy with the above mentioned preparations
and the additional interpolation of other detoxicating agents and methods,e.g.
- liver treatment, promotion of excretion, e.g. with Hepar suis-Injeel, Colon suis-Injeel, Vesica urinaria suis-Injeel and Hepar Compositum.
See other therapeutical measures also under paraplegia, facial paralysis, apoplexy, poliomyelitis, etc.
If you need further help please Contact Us.