Guna Remedies for Pharyngitis
- Specific remedy: GUNA-FLAM (10-20 drops every 2-3 hours in the acute phase.Children: half dose. Continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30 days)
- Drainage remedy: GUNA-COUGH (one 10 ml dose 3 to 6 times a day for 30 days. Pediatric dosage: one 5 ml dose 3 to 6 times a day for 3 times a day for 30 days)
- P.N.E.I. remedy: CITOMIX (10 pellets twice a day for 2-3 days; continue with 3 pellets 3 times a day for 30 days)
Heel Remedies for Pharyngitis
(Entodermal reaction phase) - Main remedy: Tartephedreel
- Phosphor-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Tartephedreel 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Belladonna-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Bronchalis-Heel for descending catarrh and smoker’s cough.
- Euphorbium Compositum for accompanying sinusitis or for descending catarrh 8-10 drops 6 times daily.
- Causticum-Injeel for a sensation that the flesh is raw.
- Phytolacca-Injeel (forte) S when the pharynx is fiery red.
as well as
- Mucosa compositum (interposed in chronic cases),
- Coenzyme compositum (action on the enzyme system)
- Euphorbium compositum injection solution (for descending catarrh).
as well, possibly, as the progressive auto-sanguis therapy with the above mentioned preparations.
If you need further help please Contact Us.