Guna Remedies for Conjunctivitis
- APISPLEX (3 pellets every hour in the acute phase. Continue with 3 pellets 3 times a day for 7 days.
In prevention of allergic conjunctivitis, 3 pellets 3 times a day for 30 days starting one month before the beginning of the pollen season).
In allergic conjunctivitis, combine:
- GUNA-ALLERGY TREAT (10 drops every 15-30 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30 days)
- GUNA-LIVER (3-5 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-REACT (3 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Heel Remedies for Conjunctivitis
- Oculoheel Vials - for all types of conjunctivitis
- Oculoheel 1 tablet 3 times daily.
- Belladonna-Homaccord for severe inflammation, as additional remedy
- Mercurius-Heel S for suppurative inflammation
- Apis-Homaccord for oedematous swelling
- Traumeel S ointment externally
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Euphrasia-Injeel as mixed together or alternated.
- Euphrasia-Injeel for heliophobia by day,
- Ruta-Injeel after overstrain
- Mucosa compositum (remedy for affections of the mucous membranes) interposed once weekly.
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.