Guna - Epatoguna Tablets
If you need help with anything regarding the information on this page
or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat
(see the box on the bottom right hand corner)
Contact us here: https://www.unitedremedies.com/pages/contact-us
We ship worldwide.
We ship worldwide.
Innovative nutraceutical to support and restore the liver Function
Guna research has designed a cutting-edge range of food supplements based on the principles of Physiological Nutraceuticals, among which Epatoguna. It is a modern and innovative supplementation indicated for a supportive treatment of the liver function disorders.
Fields of Application of Epatoguna
- Fatty liver
- Chornic hepatities C and B
- Liver disease due to drugs and toxic agents
- Metabolic syndrome
Thanks to it's antioxidant, anti-inflommatory and detoxifying action, Epatoguna is useful as a supportive treatment in cases of:
- Fatty Liver
- Abdominal bloating (Especially in the evening)
- Herpatomegaly (Sing of impaired liver function), especially with high ALT (Alanine Aminotransferase) Values.
THE UNIQUE AND FULL SYNERGISTIC ACTION OF Epatoguna FOR A GOOD LIVER FUNCTION
1 tablet 2 times daily with some water, for 2 consecutive months at least.
Repeat the same treatment cycle to prevent the worsening of liver damage and the reduce the symptoms in the treatment of liver function disorders.
Most Common Combinations:
Epatoguna + Gunamino: Control overweight patients affected by metabolic syndrome.
Epatoguna + Enzyformula: Control dyspepsia symptoms and food intolerance.
Epatoguna + Omega: Hypercholesterolemia and hyperhomocysteinemia control in patients with metabolic syndrome.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; freeze-dried liver; choline bitartrate; fatty acids; anti-caking agents; silicon dioxide, cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, magnesium salts of fatty acids, crospovidone, talc; Green tea (Camellia sinsensis L. Kuntze) leaves dry extract standardized to 95% epigallocatechin gallate (ECGC); glazing agents: ethyl cellulose, carnauba wax, colouor,: iron oxides.
Choline (Choline bitartrate)
Essential Nutrient, is aprt of the group of lipotropic substances, capable of preventing the storage of fat inside the liver.
- A great number of experimental studies (9,10,11) show that a low-choline diet leads to fatty liver disease (NAFLD-NON-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease). In some predisposed individuals, the liver damage is particularly significant, resulting in increased Alanine aminotransferase (ALT).
- The mechanism that leads to fatty liver due to choline deficit is linked to a reduced synthesis of very low density lipoproteins (VLDL - Very low density Lipoprotein). Phosphatidylcholine, synthesized from choline, is an essential constituent of VLDL Structure, adn whenever this is not available, Triglycerides cannot be transported cell cytosol.
Great Tea (Camellia sinsensis L.)
Standardized to 95% EPIGALLOCATECHIN-3-GALLATE
Several Clinical Studies (11,12,13) have shown that a consumption of green tea rich in this catechin:
- Protects the liver parenchyma and is able to reduce inflammatory markers in humans.
- Is useful to control insu-lin-resistance and capable of reducing levels of liver triglycerides and ALT levels.