Guna MD Neck - Ampoules
If you need help with anything regarding the information on this page
or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat
(see the box on the bottom right hand corner)
Contact us here: https://www.unitedremedies.com/pages/contact-us
We ship worldwide.
We ship worldwide.
To improve mobility of the cervical region of the spine, promote cervical muscle stretching, help to support cervical muscle tissue, help to support cervical muscle tissue in bad posture disorders, soothe cervical column pain due to movements.
MD-NECK is a medical device finalized to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by:
- bad posture
- concomitant chronic diseases
- blows and injuries
MD-NECK is a medical device finalized to help neck movement, specifically the cervical area of the vertebral spine. Its main therapeutic functions include:
- a barrier effect
- a lubricating activity
- a mechanical support while administering other pharmacological treatments
MD-NECK is a medical device intended to be used by a qualified staff in private or public health facilities.
Direction for use
1-2 treatments weekly for 10 weeks
- Periarticular technique:
the site of application must be sterile: insert the needle at 2-4 mm depth.
Preparation for :
For this purpose the use of the following materials and accessories as recommended:
- Materials for aseptic skin preparation: sterile gloves, Iodine solution, Alcohol solution, sterile gauze pads, Ethyl chloride spray for the skin.
- Needles: Sterile 27 G.
- Syringes: 5 or 10 cc size, according to the volume of the solution to inject.
Contraindications / Side effects
Patients treated with anticoagulants or with recognized vessel fragility or affected by coagulation diseases should be carefully monitored during the therapy.
There is no history of hypersensitivity to MD-NECK.
However, patients with a recognized hypersensitivity to any ingredient or excipient should be tested before use. making a spot into one arm and be monitored for 1 hour.
MD-NECK may be used as a single treatment or mixed with other medical devices of the same range, in order to make a customized treatment according to clinical evolution.
When a supportive treatment is needed for acute pain, MD-NECK can be associated with MD-NEURAL, MD-POLY and MD-MUSCLE (together with one or more than one of these).
Moreover, when a supportive treatment is needed for the connective tissue matrix or when the physiological aging process should be slowed down, MD-NECK can be associated with MD-MATRIX and MD-TISSUE.
It may also be used as a mechanical support while treating the following diseases:
- Neck pain due to cartilage degenerative cervical spine disorders (cervical osteoarthritis, in association with MD-POLY)
- Neck pain due to cervical muscular trigger points (in association with MD-MUSCLE)
- Stiff neck syndrome (in association with MD-NEURAL)
- Simple neck pain (in association with MD-NEURAL and MD-MUSCLE)
- Whiplash (in association with MD-NEURAL and MD-MUSCLE)
- Postural neck ache (in association with MD-NEURAL and MD-MUSCLE)
- Mechanical imbalance (facet joint syndrome) (in association with MD-NEURAL)
- Cervical spinal ligament syndrome (in association with MD-NEURAL)
- Cervical spinal nerve root pain On association with MD-NEURAL)
Instructions in case of damage to the sterile vials / ampoules.
Do not use if the seal is open or if the vial/ampoule is not perfectly sealed.
Once open, the vial/ampoule must be immediately injected. Do not use if the package is damaged.
Warnings and precautions
Cervical spine pain requires differential diagnosis for cervical discopathies, primary or secondary cancer pain, spondylolisthesis.
A slight reddening at the site may be due to a mechanical effect of the needle or to a skin superficial reaction.
Skin cleansing/disinfection is required before and after application. Saprophytic bacteria may produce site abscesses. KEEP AWAY FROM THE REACH AND THE SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Do not use after the expiration date. The expiration date refers to the product property stored in an unopened package. Use the product immediately after opening the package.