Posted on October 11 2015
Dr Reckeweg Bursitis
Guna Remedies for Bursitis
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops 3 times a day for 15-30 days and longer)
- Drainage remedy: GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 15-30 days and longer)
Heel Remedies for Bursitis
List below are the recommended remedies for Bursitis:-
- Osteoheel S Tablets:- 1 tablet 3 x a day
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily,
And also if there is stiffness and inflammation add:-
- Traumeel S ointment to be rubbed in once to twice daily.
- Easy Flex Spray to be applied twice daily - this can be applied before the Traumeel Ointment
- Zeel to be prescribed in place of Traumeel S or in alternation or combined.
- Discus compositum (effective therapeutic agent for bones, muscles, tendons and the vertebral column)
- Echinacea Compositum (chronic condition, to stimulate the defensive system),
- Funiculus umbilicalis suis-Injeel once weekly
Flexibility Decoded eBook
Additionally, this eBook: Flexibility Decoded eBook outlines the simple, most important go-to stretches for your whole body, which you can use everyday to help rid yourself of any stiffness, back pain, muscle achiness and overall inflexibility.
Please Contact Us if you need more help