Guna Remedies for Nail Fungus / Ringworm of the Nails / Dermatomycosis
- GUNA-DERMO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA MICOX (20 drops 3 times a day for the first 30 days. Continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for other 30 days). It is also advisable to apply 3/5 drops directly on the area 1 -2 x daily.
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA CITOMIX (3 pellets morning and evening for 30-60 days)
- Guna ANTI AGE MYC: - if you are needing further help.
Heel Oral Remedies for Nail Fungus / Ringworm of the Nails
Listed below are the remedies recommended for Ringworm of the Nails:-
- Natrium-Homaccord 8-10 drops in the morning
- Graphites-Homaccord 8-10 drops at midday
- Abropernol 1 tablet in the afternoon
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops in the evening
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Cruroheel S (when situated between the toes).
The terrain must be treated, since, at the site of the fungal attack, the organism produces secretion products which enable the fungus to grow favourably;
- Traumeel S ointment locally.
- Paeonia-Salbe-Heel ointment is sometimes more effective
- Tee Tree Essential Oil
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Natrium-Homaccord - (Oral drops as not available in ampoules.)
- Psorinoheel and possibly
All the above alternating or mixed together.
- Natrium muriaticum-Injeel - following immediately as sole medication, 1 ampoule 3 times weekly followed immediately by a repetition of the above treatment.
- Cutis compositum as intermediate ampoules
Please Contact Us if you need more help