What is Engystol?
What does Engystol do?
Antiviral activity of Engystol
Benefits of Engystol
- • Scientifically demonstrated and clinically proven efficacy and safety
- • May be used for both treatment and prevention of various viral infections
- • Stimulates the non-specific and specific immune system (an immunostimulator), thereby strengthening the immune system
- • Safe for pregnant women or nursing mothers, as well as the entire family
- • No known side effects, contraindications or interactions
- • Very well-tolerated
- • Suitable for long-term treatment
- • May be combined with other natural or conventional immunostimulating therapies.
Should I use Engystol?
- Patients who are susceptible to, or who have, a viral infection, such as a cold or flu.
- Patients with pre-existing medical conditions, or those over 65 years of age, who might be more suspectible to viral infections, e.g., in winter.
- Primarily healthy younger children who might be susceptible to viral infections, e.g., RSV, in the winter season.
- The entire family with viral infections.
Forms of Engystol
Engystol is available in several formulations -
Engystol Ampoules - 1.1ml (humans and small animals)
Engystol Ampoules - 5ml (larger animals)
When to Take Engystol
- Before travelling for long hours on trains/aeroplanes
- Before spending additional time with general population (e.g. long haul train journey's, flights etc)
- Before a big party with poor air circulation
- Autumn / Winter season
- Before going on holiday
- If feeling run down / very tired
- Pre/post surgery, when the body's immune system can be weakened due to other stresses on the body
- Signs of a viral infection, e.g. a cold, herpes simplex virus