Posted on March 15 2017
Guna Remedies for Folliculitis
- Specific remedies: GUNA-DERMO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- TAMANU ARNICA (apply a thin coat of cream on the affected area several times a day)
- Drainage remedy: GUNA-LIVER (3-5 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- P.N.E.I. remedy: CITOMIX (10 pellets twice a day for 2-3 days; continue with 3 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Heel Remedies for Folliculitis
(Ectodermal reaction phase) (Main remedy: Mercurius-Heel S)
- Cutisum Tablet - 1 tablet 3 x a day dissolved under the tongue.
- Arnica-Heel - 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Mercurius-Heel S 1 tablet 3 x a day dissolved under the tongue.
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Psorinoheel as alternating remedy (also parentally).
- Lymphomyosot drops or tablets for canalization of the mesenchyme in chronic cases, possibly with Cruroheel S.
- Traumeel S ointment locally.
- Argentum nitricum-Injeel generally for inflammation.
- Hepar sulfuris-Injeel for suppurations and pyodermie.
- Tartarus stibiatus-Injeel (forte) recommended for deep sycosis of the beard.
- Cutis compositum (therapeutic agent for affections of the skin functions),
possibly alternating with
- Echinacea compositum (antitoxic effect),
- otherwise Cutis_suis_Injeel
Please Contact Us if you need more help.