Posted on April 02 2017
Guna Remedies for Meniere's Syndrome
- GUNA-CELL (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days) - Drainage Remedy
- GUNA-DIUR (15-20 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days) - Drainage Remedy
- GUNA-FEM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days) - P.N.E.I. remedy
- GUNA-MALE (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days) - P.N.E.I. remedy
Heel Remedies for Menière’s Syndrome
(Neurodermal impregnation phase)
- Vertigoheel 1 tablet 3 times daily,
- Vertigoheel drops 8-10, for acute symptoms (as far as possible)
1 tablet or 8-10 drops every 1/4 hour.
- Osteoheel Tablets
Ampoule / Injection Therapy.
- Vertigoheel i.v. or i.m.
- Placenta compositum (regulation of the circulation) interposed as constitutional treatment,
- Os suis-Injeel as constitutional remedy once weekly i.m.,
possibly progressive auto-sanguis therapy. See also vertigo, inner ear deafness, vomiting, etc.
Please Contact Us if you need more help