Posted on December 11 2017
Homeopathic Remedies for Periarteritis nodosa
(Haemodermal or mesenchymal reaction or impregnation phase)
- Aesculus compositum 10-15 drops 3 x a day.
- Barijodeel 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Aurumheel N drops, 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
. possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Galium-Heel as alternating remedy.
- Spascupreel and Hamamelis-Homaccord for pain, 1 tablet, 1 suppository or 8-10 drops several times in alternation.
- Rhododendroneel S in addition as analgesic in massive initial-dose therapy.
- Galium-Heel as intermediate remedy.
- Spascupreel at intervals blended in, particularly in case of pain.
- Coenzyme compositum, possibly also Ubichinon compositum (enzymatic action) as well as the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle interpolated at intervals,
as well as
- Thyreoidea compositum (powerful regenerative effect through stimulation of the hormonal and connective tissue functions),
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.