Guna Oral Therapy for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops several times a day according to the clinical picture, continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Guna ampoule therapy
- Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week
according to severity and progress.
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2
ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks, then 1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions). For chronic pathologies: continue 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Gelsemium-Homaccord as alternating remedy or in addition or taken simultaneously.
- Bryaconeel 1 tablet 2 - 3 times a day.
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops 2 - 3 times a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Rhododendroneel S in general for neuralgia, especially for disorders dependent on the weather.
- Osteoheel S or Cruroheel S, possibly with Arsuraneel for indistinct foci, often surprisingly effective.
- Aesculus compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation)
- Bryonia-Injeel (forte) S when located on the right side (also orally).
- Silicea-Injeel when located on the left side (also orally).
- Spigelon taken Iocally, i.e. perineurally or intraneurally loco dolenti.
- Kalium bichromicum-Injeel for scintillating scotoma. (partial loss of vision or blind spot in an otherwise normal visual field.)
- Argentum nitricum-Injeel when tight bandaging produces an improvement.
- Cimicifuga-Homaccord or Cimicifuga-Injeel (forte) S when the pain radiates to the left wing of the nostril.
- Aconitum-Injeel (forte) S has an anaesthetizing aconitine effect.
- Ferrum metallicum-Injeel (forte) for pain drawn into the teeth, improved by cold water.
- Coenzyme compositum and Ubichinon compositum, possibly also the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle as intermediate ampoules.
- Discus compositum (remote symptoms of osteochondrosis),
- Placenta compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation),
- Hepar compositum (stimulation of the detoxicating hepatic function),
- Cerebrum compositum (cerebral and neural remedy),
See also migraine, headache, neuralgia, focal toxicoses, cervical syndrome, osteochondrosis, etc.
Contact Us if you are needing more help.