Guna MD Muscle - Ampoules
To enhance muscle relaxation and functioning, help to support the muscle tissue in bad posture disorders, improve joint mobility, soothe local pain, pain at rest or caused by movement and bad posture.
MD-MUSCLE is a medical device finalized to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by:
- bad posture
- concomitant chronic diseases
- blows and injuries
MD-MUSCLE is a medical device finalized to help joint movement. Its main therapeutic functions include:
1. a barrier effect
2. a lubricating activity
3. a mechanical support while administering other pharmacological treatments
MD-MUSCLE may be used as a single treatment or mixed with other medical devices of the same range, in order to make a customized treatment according to clinical evolution.
It may also be used as a mechanical support while treating the following diseases:
- Pain management: acute, subacute, chronic.
- Referred somatic pain area management (in association with MD-NEURAL)
- Trigger points management (in association with MD-NEURAL)
- Fibromyalgia syndrome (in association with MD-NEURAL)
Direction for use:
Treatment protocol: 1-2 treatments weekly for 10 weeks.
(the site of application must be sterile; insert the needle into the muscle to be treated at 2-4 mm depth).
For this purpose the use of the following materials and accessories is recommended:
- Materials for aseptic skin preparation: sterile gloves, Iodine solution, Alcohol solution, sterile gauze pads, Ethyl chloride spray for the skin.
- Needles: Sterile 27 G.
- Syringes: 5 or 10 cc size, according to the volume of the solution to inject.
Contraindications / Side effects:
There is no history of hypersensitivity to MD-MUSCLE. However, patients with a recognized hypersensitivity to any ingredient or excipient should be tested before use, making a spot into one arm and be carefully monitored for 1 hour.
Warnings and precautions:
Muscle pain requires differential diagnosis for metameric nerve pain, tendonitis, deep blood accumulation.
A slight reddening at the site may be due to a mechanical effect of the needle or to a skin superficial reaction.
Skin cleansing/disinfection is required before and after application. Saprophytic bacteria may produce site abscesses. KEEP AWAY FROM THE REACH AND THE SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Do not use after the expiration date. The expiration date refers to the product properly stored in an unopened package. Use the product immediately after opening the package.
Instructions in case of damage to the sterile vials / ampoules:
Do not use if the seal is open or if the vial/ampoule is not perfectly sealed.
Once open, the vial/ampoule must be immediately injected. Do not use if the package is damaged.