Heel Remedies for Claudication, intermittent (Charot’s disease)
(Haemodermal impregnation phase)
- Aesculus compositum (main remedy) 3-6 times daily 10 drops, possibly in place of this Arteria-Heel
- Aesculus-Heel Drops:- 8-10 drops 3 times daily
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes)
- Traumeel S ointment to be rubbed in.
- Coenzyme compositum (improvement of the enzyme functions),
- possibly also Ubichinon compositum (serious cases) and Placenta compositum (peripheral circulation) in alternation with the above
- Lymphomyosot (drainage of the mesenchyme), at intervals
- also the collective pack of Catalysts of the citric acid cycle or Acidum DL-malicum-Injeel, Baryum oxalsuccinicum-Injeel, Natrium pyruvicum-Injeel, Natrium oxalaceticum-Injeel and Acidum fumaricum-Injeel to improve the respiration of the cells.
- Grippe-Nosode-Injeel for nosode therapy.
See also endarteritis obliterans, Disturbance of Circulation - Peripheral, thrombo-angitis obliterans, etc.
If you need more help please Contact Us