Posted on March 22 2018
Heel Remedies for Endarteritis Obliterans
(Haemodermal impregnation or degeneration phase) (Main remedy: Aesculus compositum)
- Aesculus compositum 8-10 drops 3 x a day.. (or more frequently)
- Galium-Heel 8 -10 drops 3 x a day.
- Hamamelis-Homaccord 8 -10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 1-4-6 times daily.
- Traumeel S tablets (resorptive mercury and enzyme-regenerating sulphide effect)
- Lymphomyosot (mesenchymal canalization) interpolated at intervals in place of Cralonin.
- Cruroheel S in cases of localization on the legs
- Galium-Heel, Vena suis-Injeel, Arteria suis-Injeel and Funiculus umbilicalis suis-Injeel, possibly also Embryo totalis suis-Injeel on Thursdays
- Coenzyme compositum, possibly also Ubichinon compositum (enzyme damage) as intermediate ampoules, likewise possibly the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle
- Acidum DL-malicum-Injeel, Acidum succinicum-Injeel, Acidum citricum-Injeel and Baryum oxalsuccinicum-Injeel,
- Strict prohibition of nicotine.
Claudication Intermittent, Thrombo-angitis obliterans and Disturbance of Circulation, Peripheral.
If you need more help please Contact Us