Posted on January 01 2019
Heel Remedies for Angina Pectoris
(Haemodermal impregnation phase)
- Cactus compositum S 3 times daily 10 drops; in acute cases: every 5min. 5-8 drops
- Cralonin drops 3 times daily 15 to 20 drops
- Aurumheel N drops (myocardial weakness)
- Cardiacum-Heel in conditions where attacks occur, 1 tablet every 5 minutes
- Glonoin-Homaccord N (throbbing palpitations extending to the neck, stenocardia)
- Aconitum-Homaccord (cardiac pangs, restlessness)
Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Cactus compositum (principal remedy), 1 ampoule i.v. immediately.
- Strophanthus compositum i.v. or i.m. (suspicion of myocardial infarction).
- Angio-Injeel and Cralonin alternating i.v., mixed with Nosodes Psorinum-Injeel, Medorrhinum-Injeel, Grippe-Nosode-Injeel, etc.), Kalmia-Injeel Cactus-Injeel
- in cases of acute attack, Arsenicum album-Injeel S, Aconitum-Injeel S, Veratrum-Injeel (forte) S and Tabacum-Injeel (suspicion of myocardial infarction).
- Streptococcus-Injeel after retoxic treatment of angina, Cor compositum as after-treatment once weekly i.m.
Please Contact Us if you need more help