Heel Remedies for Coronary Insufficiency
(Haemodermal impregnation or deposition phase)
- Cralonin drops 10 drops 3 x daily
possibly the above preparations 2-4-6 times daily, taken together.
- Aurumheel N drops for myocardial weakness substituted for Cralonin,
- Glonoin-Homaccord N drops for anginal attacks
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes)
- Gastricumeel for gastrocardial syndrome (possibly with Spascupreel, Duodenoheel and Bryaconeel, allowing them to be taken simultaneously several times daily).
Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Cactus compositum immediately i.v., for long-term treatment 1-3 times weekly i.m., s.c., i.v.
- Rhododendron-Injeel for sensitivity to bad weather
- Cor compositum (after the acute symptoms have subsided),
- Coenzyme compositum ampoules (regulation of the enzyme functions) or the collective pack of Catalysts of the citric acid cycle
If you need further help please Contact Us.